Saturday, January 21, 2023

Reigniting the DUST BOWL METAL SHOW flame.

 



REVEREND BJ MCBRIDE

January 22nd 2023

Reigniting the DUST BOWL METAL SHOW flame.

After a prolonged absence, I am excited to announce my return to the Arizona metal scene. Despite the challenges of life changes and navigating the current climate, my love for this community remains steadfast. The continued support I receive from the scene is truly inspiring and has reignited my passion for the DUST BOWL METAL SHOW.

 

As a national truck driver, my career often keeps me away from my beloved scene. But rest assured, whenever I am in town, I am front and center at local shows, supporting the talented musicians and bands that make this scene so special.

 

In addition to my support for the scene, I have been busy working with my own band, 2 IN THE CHEST. We have been putting in countless hours to create an even more impressive audio and visual performance for our fans. And our upcoming release party for our brand new record, “HEROES BLOOD”, promises to be a truly captivating event. The party will be held on March 18th at the 44 sports grill and night life at 44th avenue and Peoria in Glendale Arizona.

 

Tickets are now on sale at the 2 IN THE CHEST website, as well as at the 44, ADDICT3D and BRYON MOGUL. These custom-designed commemorative tickets are sure to be a collector's item, so don't miss out!

 

In addition to my plans for the DUST BOWL METAL SHOW, I am also working to bring back the Dust Bowl Metal Show fest once a year. So be sure to keep an eye out for updates on that as well. If you're in a local Arizona rock, hard rock, punk or metal band, don't hesitate to send me your tracks. When I do fire up the show again, it will be broadcasting worldwide. Keep coming back for more updates, and I can't wait to see you at the CD release party on March 18th.